-fRiEnDs-
dEar bEiXuAn bIsHaN mAgDaLeNe pAtriCia rYan vAnEsSa vEnEtiA

-aRcHiVeS-
  • 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006

  • 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006

  • 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006

  • 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006

  • 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006

  • 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006

  • 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006

  • 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006

  • 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006

  • 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006

  • 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006

  • 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007

  • 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007

  • 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007

  • 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007

  • 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

  • 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007

  • 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007

  • 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007

  • 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007

  • 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007

  • 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007

  • 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007

  • 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008

  • 01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008

  • 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008

  • 03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008

  • 04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008

  • 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008

  • 06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008

  • 07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008

  • 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008

  • 09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008

  • 10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008

  • 11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008

  • 12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009

  • 01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009

  • 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009

  • 03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009

  • 04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009

  • 05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009

  • 06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009

  • 07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009

  • 08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009

  • 12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010


  • .check.this.out.
    .leave.ur.msg.here.

    Thursday, June 08, 2006

    Emptiness.
    Describing it to be nothing, a lapse in the melancholy of matter.
    Minding nothing, having nothing perturb it and hence, even if desire should provoke it so to arouse, alas, it cannot.

    Wanting to know
    Needing to show
    These kept feelings
    Held deep inside

    The endless torrent
    Washing over all In whom I confide

    But who's this stranger
    The faceless desire?
    For in nothing I've told the entirety of TRUTH
    An absence of knowledge
    Whispers in sooth

    Rumours I find
    In every thought
    In every mind
    Spreading like flies
    All in the call of Summer's lies

    Everyone knows me
    Or so they claim to believe
    Their insatiable desire
    To see themselves as wise.

    Abandoning REALITY
    to DECEPTION and LIES
    I now recognize not
    These solemn beings of abyss
    The beloved stranger from before
    Who no longer ceased to exist in my life

    I stare at these beings
    The people who care
    Sitting upon doom
    Falling from ruin's stair

    In love I share
    My life this poem declare..

    aBoUt LoVe..

    6:46 PM.

    ****************